Pure Matte Lipstick
Bright. Bold. Perfectly matte. This super-rich lipstick provides high-impact payoff: an ultra-pigmented, long-wearing formula that glides on effortlessly with comfortable wear.
- Contains wild mango butter, know to provide advanced moisturizing properties to repair dryness and scaling
- Long-wearing application
- Enriched with Vitamin E and açai oil for antioxidant benefits
A matte lip is very modern, whether nude or deeply pigmented. Try a color close to your skin tone for a universally flattering look. Try pairing darker hues with a fresh complexion and little makeup.
- Use the natural curve of the Pure Matte Lipsticks and their convenient slimline case to fill in lips from the center out, then lightly line the edges with the curve of the lipstick. –Jenny Smith, National Makeup Stylist
- Pure Matte Lipstick makes a great, long-lasting base for a Satin or Sheer Lipstick. –Uzo, International Makeup Stylist
- Pure Matte Lipsticks give the richest, deepest color pay-off in a weightless texture. The portable slimline shape makes it easy for touch-ups. –James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
Works Well With
Pure Matte Lipstick is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jess from Amazing, and never comes off I've bought two of these now, the colour hardly comes off through eating drinking and lasts at least 12hrs! Absolutely love it and am now investing in some new shades...
Date published: 2014-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathren from The best pure matte lipstick ever! Having tried every high end lipstick on the planet that claims to be 'matte'....I can easily verify that Nars rates #1. And Nars rates far above all the others. So gorgeous, rich and has staying power.
Date published: 2014-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by SassyK from Love this long lasting color I love this color so much I buy it in bulk 4 at a time the color is rich and perfect for fall. This is my everyday color. I love the matte lipstick
Date published: 2014-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ghost Plane from Awesome stuff Found flattering colors that last. Lip color I wear rather than in your face shades that wear me. Stays on unless I rub at it.
Date published: 2014-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by sonika from Great but not perfection i think whats important about a matte lipstick is that it have a matte finish. however, i dont think it needs to have a dry matte application. a lipstick that applies creamy and smooth with the matte finish wouldve been ideal. if your lips have even the slightest, unnoticeable amount of dry skin, it'll be very obvious after an application of this. for a less dry look i'll apply a nyx soft matte lip cream over it. however i'm still happy wearing my nars as is. also does it have as much product as a regular nara lipstick? i'm not sure but i remember thinking how little there was when i first opened, which couldve easily been an illusion.
Date published: 2014-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petra from I am so very happy with this product. Most lipsticks, even a lot of the matte ones, have a tendency to bleed on my lips whereas this one really stays in place all day. I know there are lip liners to prevent that from happening but I don't see why should I use one when any lipstick should initially work on its own. Lips might feel a bit dry after a few hours but at least I don't look like I'm just after injecting Botox in my lips ;)
Date published: 2014-10-30